Some of the main requirements under this legislation are:
- A Fire Risk assessment of the premises is carried out
- Identify hazards and risks associated with the premises
- Identify those at risk from fire
- Remove or reduce the risk as far as possible
- Put in place fire precautions
- Implement additional precautions and procedures
- Develop and implement emergency procedures
- If you have five or more employees, you must have a written Fire Risk Assessment
- Review the Fire Risk Assessment regularly
Alpha Fire Safety Services can carry out a Fire Risk Assessment service and provide you with a detailed report and will make recommendation if necessary.
Fire Risk Assessments are carried by Assessors who are experienced, trained and have third party certification.